Tame Your Email Tiger
"Get It Done" Day
Saturday, October 27th, 10am-5pm ET
From the Home Office of Katie Curtin
Do you suffer from that modern day epidemic - email overwhelm? Is your in-box overflowing, and have you missed requests from clients or other important correspondence?
Do you waste way to much time sorting and responding to emails, with little time left for
the things that really matter?
Maybe you are even holding yourself back from greater success, because you are afraid you can't deal with any more emails.
I totally understand. Until recently I found managing my email more and more challenging, time consuming and distracting.
I couldn't figure out a system that would work with my creative but chaotic personality.
Well lately I've discovered some wonderful tools that have helped tame my email tiger, and I'd love to share them with you, in one of my fun and productive "Get it Done Days." on Saturday, October 27th.
Joining me will be my friend colleague Phyllis Zusman, a "tech" whiz who understands the challenges of creative and entrepreneurial types.
She will be able to share with us her systems for keeping her in-box to zero, and finding those emails she decides to archive.
She'll also tell us some juicy tips about how to use what's in your email box to build your list.
So here is how its works.
Starting in the morning, on Saturday, October 27, from 10 am - 5pm Eastern, we check in every couple of hours by phone, and computer for quick instructions and Q&A on the different aspects of email organization and optimization.
In between sessions we work on implementing the tips that are helpful, and any other things we need to do to make our email systems more manageable.
Phyllis will be sharing her computer screen with us so that we can see what she means when she gives us tech tips.
Sessions will be recorded so you can reference them later.
You will learn:
* How to most simply set up your e-mail so that you can find archived info
* How to have all your accounts personal and business delivered to the same spot for easy
* Why you need a gmail account in addition to any other you may have
* How to set up and organize your gmail account
* Why you should really consider using SaneBox, and how to best set that up
You will also find out:
* How often you need to check your in-box, and productivity tips to keep on top of your email
without becoming a slave
* How to put boundaries on your email availability that are sweetly and firmly explained to your clients and business associates
* How to organize your biz email so that your VA can access and screen it for you
* How to cut back on customers and clients asking you dozens of questions by email, which takes up your time, which could be used to serve them better in other ways.
The beauty of the day is that you will not only have all the information at your fingertips, but you will also gain energy, inspiration and accountability by meeting with the group throughout the day.
As this is the first time we are doing this, we are offering it at reduced rate of $49.95. However if you are one of the first ten who registers, we'll lower that price to $29.95.
Register now by clicking the button below!
Guaranteed that by the end of the day, if you follow the tips given, you will be on the road to being an expert e-mail tiger tamer or you get a full refund of your money.